There are more than 100 orphaned children from the age of 2 until 18 and 70 elderlies who came from other provinces in Vietnam.
They are provided for by the local government, local people, and a monk. Most of the children were abandoned by their parents when they were very young and became homeless.
• The numbers are increasing every month, when we started providing food a few months ago there were around 75 children. The Monks provide a place to stay, food, clothes and necessities as well as health care.
The Children receive milk and 2 meals per day, vegetarian twice per month. The children are educated and given the necessary learning tools, school fees for further education come from donations and government aid.
• All the children and elderlies have access to all areas of the Temple such as the campus, rooms or dormitories and are provided for by both the Monks and Nuns.
• Due to limited funding children have to walk more than 2 kilometres to school. Breakfast is usually milk and a sandwich with a more substantial meal in the evening depending on funding and donations.
• August is the most costly month when the school term begins, it is crucial that local government and donations continue in order to provide for the welfare of these abandoned children and elderly people
• If you would like further information on how to donate and help the children please get in touch using the contact us form below.
• Currently we are providing 300kg of rice every month along with 5 cases of nutritious milk, 5 cases of noodles and 3 cases of sausage.
© Copyright 2022 ThinkVitals.com. All rights reserved
Created by ThinkShield